Well, I finally did it yall. I beat the Food budget. In February, including all drinks, meals, groceries, snacks, everything I ingested the entire month, I only spent $518. That’s a whopping $82 under my budget of $600. I’ve had some people comment on here in the past saying my $600 budget seems really easy […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for awhile, then you may remember Samantha. She’s been a friend for a long time and my first student of finance. We got her started down the financial freedom track a couple years ago. She had some credit card debt and was trying to get her savings going. Here […]
Happy V-Day of Love everybody! I hope you have a special someone to cuddle up next to on this cold cold day. If you’re away from them on a trip, send em something nice and a phone call is always nice. If you DON’T have anyone. I suggest a body pillow. Or go out and […]
It was a heck of a 2013. Lots happened and I grew a lot. 2014 is looking to be even bigger. More changes, lots of growing up, and more FOCUS. I’m gonna need that focus because my funds are dwindling. I’m hemorrhaging money due to late rent payments from tenants. And I mean VERY late. […]
Having Trouble Sticking to a Budget? It can be difficult to stick with your set budgets, especially when it comes to food and shopping. Those are my two biggest problem areas. I’m trying to be super strict on my budget ever since the money crisis. So I’ve only allocated $600 a month for food. That’s […]
- Happy Valentine’s Day! February 14, 2014
- A Generalist’s Birthday June 18, 2013
- 25 Must Do’s in Southeast Asia September 26, 2012
- April 2013 Net Worth and Fitness Report May 13, 2013
- I’m Naked. August 27, 2013
- Zach of All Trades: No, they give me a stipend which I just count as i...
- Sam: So your company does not reimburse you for meals?...
- Zach of All Trades: Yeah, I have a problem with that. Not so much anym...
- Kendal: When I see the traveling couples on twitter, I get...
- Zach of All Trades: You got it! Back in the day, before the internet ...
Spera Part II - Crossing Tides 46087 / 50000 words. 92% done!
Spera Part III - Leaving Spera 7639 / 30000 words. 25% done!
Visions Book II 24677 / 50000 words. 49% done!