Yes, that is me shaking you violently so that opinions come out. I want to know what you’re curious about. What will help YOU get where you want to be? Tell me what you want to know or what you want help with and I will help you. I haven’t posted in a while because […]
Hey yall, I know I haven’t posted but once this month and it’s because well, to be honest, I’ve been having too much damn fun! AND I learned a new way to see how well I’m doing with lifestyle allocation. Am I overspending on my luxuries? Having too much fun and not saving enough? How […]
Well, I finally did it yall. I beat the Food budget. In February, including all drinks, meals, groceries, snacks, everything I ingested the entire month, I only spent $518. That’s a whopping $82 under my budget of $600. I’ve had some people comment on here in the past saying my $600 budget seems really easy […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for awhile, then you may remember Samantha. She’s been a friend for a long time and my first student of finance. We got her started down the financial freedom track a couple years ago. She had some credit card debt and was trying to get her savings going. Here […]
Happy V-Day of Love everybody! I hope you have a special someone to cuddle up next to on this cold cold day. If you’re away from them on a trip, send em something nice and a phone call is always nice. If you DON’T have anyone. I suggest a body pillow. Or go out and […]
- Happy Valentine’s Day! February 14, 2014
- A Generalist’s Birthday June 18, 2013
- 25 Must Do’s in Southeast Asia September 26, 2012
- I’m Naked. August 27, 2013
- April 2013 Net Worth and Fitness Report May 13, 2013
- funny fails compilation 2015: Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new ...
- Elisha: Excellent, what a webpage it is! This webpage pres...
- http://wiki.pilot.irmacard.org/User:StarlaAdjuj: I prefer to find trending topics which can be mone...
- blog.ldeo.columbia.edu: Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web p...
- creatine muscle building: Hi, I think your website might be having browser ...
Spera Part II - Crossing Tides 46087 / 50000 words. 92% done!
Spera Part III - Leaving Spera 7639 / 30000 words. 25% done!
Visions Book II 24677 / 50000 words. 49% done!